Tijuana Flats Opens Final Restaurant of 2017
Tijuana Flats announced the grand opening of its newest location in the Tallahassee, Florida, neighborhood of Thomasville. The store is the 11th and final location that Tijuana Flats will open in 2017, completing a year of expansion that saw new restaurants open in markets across Florida and the Carolinas.
Located at 1400 Village Square Blvd (In the Fresh Market Plaza), the Thomasville restaurant will include 71 indoor seats and 16 outdoor seats, and will span 2,400 square feet. Matt Cline will serve as the area supervisor for the location.
“At the beginning of 2017, we set out to expand our presence in markets that would not only love our always-fresh Tex-Mex fare, but would truly embrace our ‘Flat Outrageous’ brand,” says Larry Ryback, CEO of Tijuana Flats. “The locations of the 11 new restaurants we opened this year have done just that, and we are excited to be finishing the year with a final opening in Thomasville as we look forward to even more successful openings in 2018.”
The following specials will be available in stores throughout the Thomasville location’s grand-opening week.
- Monday, 11/13–First 50 guests receive a free Tijuana burrito.
- Tuesday, 11/14 (and every Tuesday)–Tijuana Tuesdaze: Two tacos, chips and a drink for $5.99.
- Wednesday, 11/15–$5 burrito bowls all day.
- Thursday, 11/16 (and every Thursday)–Throwback Thursdaze: Tijuana burrito, chips and a drink for $5.99
- Friday, 11/17–Rock Out Party! $2 tacos and Mexican drafts all day, and live music from 6-9 p.m.
- Saturday, 11/18–Local Hero Day: Local heroes (police, firefighters, EMT, nurses, teachers and military) get 50 percent off any entrée with valid ID.
- Sunday, 11/19 – Free kids meal with the purchase of an adult entrée.